You can create a tile plugin that links to a .dll or .xmal file that contains an executable that you can interact with when the tile plugin is displayed in Security Desk.
Before you begin
- Open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity () > Tile plugin.
- In the Creating a tile plugin wizard, enter the entity name and description.
If there are partitions in your system, select the partition the tile plugin is a
member of, and click Next.
Partitions determine which Security Center users have access to this entity. Only users who have been granted access to the partition can see the tile plugin.
- In the Tile plugin information page, select Tile plugin.
- In Windows, select the .dll file that the tile plugin will link to, and click Open.
The tile plugin appears in the area view with the default icon ().
- Select the tile plugin, and click the Properties tab.
- To select another executable file, click Modify, and select another .dll file.
- Click Apply.