To define a set of time constraints for situations that will occur on specific dates, where each date can have a different time coverage, you can define schedules with specific dates and then apply them to entities.
You can set a different time range for each date in the schedule.
What you should know
- Open the System task, and click the Schedules view.
- Click Schedule (), type a name for the schedule, and then press ENTER.
- In the Identity tab, enter basic properties of the schedule, and then click Apply.
- Click the Properties tab.
- From the Date coverage drop-down list, select Specific, and then click Add an item ().
- Select dates on the calendar and click Close.
- Select an entry and, from the Time coverage drop-down
list, do one of the following:
- Select All day.
- Select Range and then select specific times on the grid for the Day before, the Current day, or the Day after.
- Select Daytime or Nighttime (see Defining twilight schedules for information on daytime and nighttime time coverages).
- Click Apply.
The following example shows a specific schedule covering July 1st 2017 from 9 p.m. the day before to 3 a.m. the day after.