You configure the settings of the Global Cardholder Synchronizer role from the Roles and units tab of the Access control task in Security Center Config Tool.
Global Cardholder Synchronizer - Properties tab
Click the Properties tab to configure the connection parameters to the sharing host, the global partitions you want to share, and how you want to synchronize.
- Connection status
- Indicates the current connection status between the Global Cardholder Synchronizer (GSC) role and the sharing host. The second line shows the connection activities or when the last synchronization was performed.
- Name of the Directory server on the sharing host. If anything else than
the default connection port (5500) is used, you must explicitly indicate the port
number after the Directory name, separated by a colon. For example:
- Username and password
- Credentials used by the GCS role to connect to the sharing host. The rights and privileges of this user determine what your local system is able to see and share with the host system.
- Global partitions
- List of global partitions found on the sharing host. Select the ones you want to share.
- Click this button to view the list of global partitions found on the sharing host.
- Click this button to receive the latest updates from the sharing host. You can also synchronize the local system on schedule by setting up a scheduled task.
Global Cardholder Synchronizer - Resources tab
Click the Resources tab to configure the servers assigned to this role. The GCS role does not require a database.
- Servers hosting this role.