Hardware zones are controlled by a single access control unit. They can work offline, and can be armed or disarmed using a key switch or on schedule.
Hardware zone - Properties tab
Click the Properties tab to configure the inputs that define this zone, and define how they are evaluated.
- Access control unit
- Access control unit that controls the hardware zone.
- Interface module
- Interface module where the inputs are selected from.
- Inputs combined to evaluate the zone state.
- Logical operator used to combine the input states to evaluate the zone state.
- Associated events
- Events representing the zone states. Select None if a zone state should be ignored.
- Normal state
- When the combination of inputs yields a zero (0).
- Active state
- When the combination of inputs yields a one (1).
- Trouble state
- Requires to have at least one supervised input. The zone is in the Trouble state when at least one of the input is in the Trouble state. The Trouble state supersedes all other states.
- Reactivation threshold
- The time period during which the same event should not be re-triggered.
Hardware zone - Arming tab
Click the Arming tab to configure the arming source of your zone and its arming behavior.
- Arming source
- Select whether the hardware zone is armed by a key switch or on a schedule.
- Select the schedule corresponding to the period when the zone is armed.
- Input point
- Select the input that is wired to the key switch.
- Optional delays that give you time to leave the premises after arming the zone, and
time to disarm the zone after tripping a sensor.
- Arming delay
- Duration (mm:ss) you want between the time the zone is armed and the time the event triggers become active.
- Entry delay
- Duration (mm:ss) you want between the time the entry sensor is tripped and the time the events are triggered. This option allows you to disarm the zone before triggering the output relays.
- Countdown buzzer
- You can assign an output relay to activate a countdown buzzer to match the arming delay.
- Countdown sounder
- Select the output relay.
- Output behavior
- Select the output behavior that defines the signal pattern for the buzzer.