You configure the settings of the Health Monitor role from the Roles view of the System task in Security Center Config Tool.
Health Monitor - Properties tab
Click the Properties tab to configure the health events to be monitored.
- Client app. maintenance mode
- Turn this option on to set the client applications in maintenance mode.
- Events to monitor
- Select which events you want the Health Monitor role to watch.
Health Monitor - Resources tab
Click the Resources tab to configure the servers and database assigned to this role.
- Servers hosting this role.
- Database status
- Current status of the database.
- Database server
- Name of the SQL Server service (default=
- Name of the database instance.
- Maintenance functions you can perform on the role’s database: