This section lists the settings found in Intrusion detection unit configuration tabs, in the Intrusion detection task.
Intrusion detection unit - Properties tab
In the Properties tab, you can configure the hardware-specific options for this unit.
- Clear logs after download is completed
- Erase the log from the intrusion panel once it is downloaded to Security Center.
- Interface type
- The interface type cannot be changed after the entity is created. If you need to
change the interface type, you need to delete the entity and re-create it.
- Host (IPv4 interface only)
- Host name or IP address of the intrusion panel.
- Connection port number of the intrusion panel.
- Automatic synchronization
- Select this option of you want the clock on the intrusion panel to be synchronized with Security Center.
- Synchronize now
- Synchronize the intrusion panel with Security Center now.
Intrusion detection unit - Peripherals tab
In the Peripherals tab, you can view the peripherals (inputs pins and output relays) connected to the intrusion detection unit.
- Name given to the I/O device in Security Center.
- Physical name
- Physical name of the device.
- Logical ID
- Logical ID given to the device in Security Center.
- Description given to the device in Security Center.
- Input type (inputs only)
- Type of input, as configured on the intrusion panel.
- The input does not have a set type. If you select this option, the input is considered as a Perimeter input type.
- The input monitors the perimeter of an intrusion detection area.
- The input monitors inside the intrusion detection area.
- Contact type (inputs only)
- Default contact state.
- Normally option
- The normal contact state of the input is open.
- Normally closed
- The normal contact state of the input is closed.