After generating a report, the results of your query are listed in the report pane. This section lists the columns available for the relevant reporting task.
- Custom fields
- The predefined custom fields for the entity. The columns only appear if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom fields were made visible to you when they were created or last configured.
- Description of the event, activity,
entity, or incident.IMPORTANT: To comply with State laws, if the Report generated option is used for an Activity trails report that contains LPR data, the reason for the LPR search is included in the Description field.
- Error Number
- Identification number of the health error.
- Event timestamp
- Date and time that the event occurred.
- Health event
- Name of the health event.
- IP address
- IP address of the unit or computer that generated the event.
- Computer where the health event occurred.
- Occurrence count
- Number of times this health event occurred on the selected entity.
- Physical address
- The MAC address of the equipment's network interface.
Severity level of the health event:
- Source entity associated to the alarm or event.