After you initially set up your system, you should reset the health monitoring database to its original state.
What you should know
The process of setting up and configuring a system can generate many health events. It is normal that health errors and warnings are produced during this time. That is why it is important to restore the database to its original, clean state, so the health statistics of your system are reset.
- Open the System task, and click the Roles view.
- Select the Health Monitor role, and click the Resources tab.
- Click Delete the database ().
When prompted if you want to delete this database, click
The Database actions window opens.
- When you see confirmation that the database has been deleted, click Clear finished, and then click Close.
- In the toolbar at the bottom of the workspace, click Deactivate role ().
Click Activate role ().
After 15-30 seconds, a new HealthMonitor database should be created in the Health monitor role’s Resources tab.
The health errors and warnings generated during the setup are deleted, and all health statistics are reset.