Security Center is a truly unified platform that blends IP video surveillance, access control, license plate recognition, intrusion detection, and communications within one intuitive and modular solution. By taking advantage of a unified approach to security, your organization becomes more efficient, makes better decisions, and responds to situations and threats with greater confidence.
- One platform controlling and managing video/access/ALPR edge devices.
- One user interface for monitoring, reporting, and managing events and alarms for video surveillance, access control, and ALPR - Security Desk.
- One user interface for configuring video surveillance, access control, and ALPR - Config Tool.
- Unified live video viewing with video searches and video playback.
Security Center features are divided into four main categories: Common, Video surveillance (Omnicast), Access control (Synergis), and License plate recognition (AutoVu™).
- Alarm management
- Zone management
- Intrusion panel integration
- Report management
- Schedule and scheduled task management
- User and user group management
- Windows Active Directory integration
- Programmable automated system behavior
Omnicast – Video surveillance features
- Full camera configuration and management
- View live and playback video from all cameras
- Full PTZ control using the PC or CCTV keyboard, or on screen using the mouse
- Digital zoom
- Motion detection
- Bookmark any important scene to ease future video archive search and retrieval
- Save and print video snapshots
- Search video by alarm, bookmark, event, motion, or date and time
- View all cameras on independent or synchronized timelines
- Visual tracking: follow individuals or moving objects across different cameras
- Export video
- Protect video against accidental deletion
- Protect video against tampering by using digital signatures
- Protect privacy of individuals in video
Synergis™ – Access control features
- Cardholder management
- Credential management
- Visitor management
- Door management
- Access rule management
- People counting
AutoVu™ – Automatic License plate recognition (ALPR) features
- Fixed and mobile (with Genetec Patroller™) ALPR solution management
- Automatic identification of stolen (or scofflaw) vehicles
- Enforcement of city parking regulations (not involving permits)
- Enforcement of parking lot regulations (involving permits)
- License plate inventory in large parking facilities