If you do not have access to the Security Desk application, you can use Security Center Web Client to configure and monitor various entities of your Security Center system, and to generate reports from a web browser.
Web Client 5.9 features the following:
- Intuitive Web Client user interface.
- Monitoring task to view live and playback video, and perform other video surveillance tasks.
- Bookmarks task to search for bookmarked video.
- Door activity task to search for door activities.
- Alarm report task to search for alarms generated on your system.
- Alarm list to view, investigate, forward and acknowledge current alarms from any page in Web Client.
- Plate report task to search for license plate reads and hits generated on your system.
- Access configuration task for access control activities, such as creating cardholders, checking visitors in and out, managing cardholder groups, and searching for credentials.
- Threat levels lets you respond to dangerous situations, such as a fire or a shooting, while you are monitoring your system. You can respond by changing the state of the entire Security Center system or specific areas.
NOTE: The Web Client only supports custom fields for local cardholders and visitors. Other custom fields are not displayed.