This section lists the settings found in the HID access control unit Identity tab, in the Access control task. This tab lets you view hardware-specific information, in addition to the standard entity information (name, description, logical ID, and so on).
- Manufacturer of the access control unit.
- Product type
- Model of the access control unit.
- MAC address
- MAC address of the access control unit.
- Firmware version
- Current firmware version installed on the access control unit.NOTE: The Upgrade () button only appears if it is an HID EVO unit.
- Displays the recommended firmware version. If the firmware version is the same as the proposed version, it will display Up to date.
- Number of credentials
- (Only when Secure mode is enabled) Number of credentials stored
on the unit.
(When Secure mode is disabled) Number of credentials stored on the unit versus the total number of credentials the unit can store, based on the available memory and the average number of bytes per credential.
- Main memory
- (Only when Secure mode is disabled) Available memory on the unit.
- Secondary memory
- (Only when Secure mode is disabled) Available secondary memory on the unit (when it applies).