This section lists the settings found in Synergis™ access control unit Properties tab, in the Access control task. This tab lets you update the connection parameters after the Synergis™ unit has been discovered, such as its logon credentials.
Connection settingsThe connection settings are initialized when the Synergis™ unit is enrolled in your system. Do not change these settings unless you changed the unit's settings with Synergis™ Appliance Portal after the unit has been enrolled, or one of our representatives instructs you to do so.
- Web address
- Web address for contacting Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
- Username and Password
- Logon username and password.
- Use DHCP
- Do not change this parameter unless asked by a Genetec™ Technical Assistance representative. This parameter is reset every time the Access Manager reconnects to the Synergis™ unit.
- Ignore web proxy
- Select this option to instruct the Access Manager to ignore the Proxy Server settings on the server currently hosting the role. Clear this option to instruct the Access Manager to follow the Proxy Server settings (default=cleared).
- Reset trusted certificate
- (Only enabled when the unit is offline) Click this button to make the Access Manager forget the trusted certificate for this unit so that the new one can be accepted. Use this feature when you changed the digital certificate of the unit after it has been enrolled.