This section lists the settings found in the Access rule Properties tab, in the Access control task.
In the Properties tab, you can link the 3 W’s for an access rule: the “Who”, “When” and “What”. For example, “All Employees”, “Office Hours”, and “Access Granted”.
- Choose when this access rule is active.
- (Only for temporary access rules) Activation date and time, or when the rule schedule starts to apply.
- (Only for temporary access rules) Expiration date and time, or when the rule schedule stops to apply.
- When the schedule is active
- Select what the rule does (grant or deny access to cardholders) when it is active.
- Cardholders affected by this rule
- Select the cardholders and cardholder groups affected by this rule.