You can add fixed ALPR cameras to your maps to allow Security Desk operators to monitor reads and hits from maps.
Before you begin
- Create the map where you want to add your fixed ALPR cameras.
- Make sure you have fixed ALPR cameras in your Security Center system.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Map designer task.
Select a recent map or click Browse all maps to open an
The selected map fills the Map designer workspace.
In the toolbar, click Area view (), select the context camera () attached to the fixed ALPR camera you want to
add, and drag it to where you want it to be on the map.
NOTE: If you drag the ALPR unit () or the ALPR camera () onto the map, the system will display ALPR hits and reads instead of the context camera video feed.The widgets for configuring the map object appear in the right panel. The map object always takes on the identity of the entity it represents.
- In the ALPR rules widget, select a hotlist.
- In the Map designer toolbar, click Save ().