You can add areas with a map attached, as map thumbnails to a map, and use them as map links.
Before you begin
- Create the map where you want to add your map thumbnails.
- Make sure you have other maps you want to link to from your current map.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Map designer task.
Select a recent map or click Browse all maps to open an
The selected map fills the Map designer workspace.
In the toolbar, click Area view (), select the map () you want to link to, and drag it to
where you want its thumbnail to be on the current map.
A large thumbnail of the target map appears on your current map.
- Resize and position the thumbnail to the location you want using the mouse.
- In the Map designer toolbar, click Save ().