To achieve optimal performance with your analog monitor, configure its settings.
What you should know
Analog monitor entities are automatically created when the video decoding units they are connected to are added to your system. Although Security Center provides workable default settings when analog monitor entities are added, we recommend that you configure each analog monitor.
- Add a video decoding unit to your system.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- Select an analog monitor to configure, and then click the Properties tab.
- Configure the video settings, network settings, and the hardware connected to the analog monitor.
- Click Apply.
- Configure each analog monitor connected to the decoder.