To organize the area view, use areas to group entities based on their logical or physical relationship.
What you should know
- An area is a concept or a physical location (room, floor, building, site, and so on) that is used for the logical grouping of entities in the system.
- You can create areas anywhere in the area view hierarchy.
- Open the Area view task.
- Click a partition () or an area entity () you want to create the new area under.
- Click Add an entity () > Area.
- Type a name for the area, and press ENTER.
After you finish
If you are defining an area for access control, then secure the area.