You can create a new route between two networks in your system if your network configuration allows it.
Security Center creates by default a route between a network and its parent, and between two networks under the same parent.
What you should know
- Open the Network view task.
- Select the network you want to establish the route from, and click the Properties tab.
Under the Routes sections, click Add an
The Route properties dialog box opens.
- From the End point 2 drop-down list, select another network you want to establish the route to.
- From the Capabilities drop-down list, select the smallest set of capabilities.
- If public addresses cannot be used between these two networks, switch the Use private address option to ON.
- Click OK, and then click Apply.