You can add a permit restriction entity in Security Center Config Tool to apply restrictions to a permit. After you create the entity, you’ll configure its settings for your enforcement scenario.
What you should know
- In University Parking Enforcement, you need to apply restrictions to the permits you add, to create an enforcement rule. Genetec Patroller™ downloads permit restrictions when it connects to Security Center.
- You can apply permit restrictions to AutoVu™ Free-Flow parking rules.
From the Config
Tool home page, click , and then click Permit restriction ().
A new permit restriction entity is added in the list of all the permit restrictions on your system.
In the Identity tab, enter the required information:
- In City Parking Enforcement, this name appears in Genetec
Patroller™ on the overtime rule selection page. In
University Parking Enforcement, this name appears appended to the parking lot name
on the zone selection page.Tip: Choose a name that describes the details of the enforcement scenario. This makes it easier to select it in Genetec Patroller™ when you have more than one available.
- (Optional) Description
- You can add a longer description for the rule. This field does not appear in Genetec Patroller™.
- (Optional) Logical ID
- Enter a Logical ID if applicable.
- Click Apply.