Once you are familiar with how to work with tasks in Security Center, you can customize how the system handles tasks, from the Options dialog box.
The task settings are saved as part of your Security Center user profile and apply to Security Desk and Config Tool.
What you should know
- From the home page, click .
In the System messages section, set the following options
- Ask for a name when creating a task
- Select this option if you want Security Desk to ask you for a name every time you create a task that accepts multiple instances.
- Ask for confirmation before closing a task
- Select this option if you want Security Desk to ask for confirmation every time you remove a task from the interface.
- Ask for confirmation when opening tasks sent by other users
- Select this option if you want Security Desk to ask for confirmation every time you open a task sent by another user.
In the Reload task section, specify how you want Security
Desk to behave when someone
updates a public task you currently
- Ask user. Ask you before loading the updated task definition.
- Yes. Reload the task without asking.
- No. Never reload the task.
- Click Save.