You can configure your mobile AutoVu™ system specifically for City Parking Enforcement (with or without wheel imaging) or University Parking Enforcement.
Before you begin
What you should know
- All parking enforcement systems require GPS and mapping capability.
- Create the overtime rules.
- Create the permit lists.
- (University Parking Enforcement only) Create the permit restrictions.
- Create parking lots for your overtime rules and permit restrictions.
- (City Parking Enforcement with Wheel Imaging only) To provide accurate odometry readings to Genetec Patroller™, calibrate the Navigator box.
- Enable and configure overtime settings in Genetec Patroller™.
- Enable and configure permit lists in Genetec Patroller™.
- (City Parking Enforcement with Wheel Imaging only) Configure the Genetec Patroller™ settings related to wheel imaging.
- Configure the Genetec Patroller™ GPS and Map settings.