To integrate ALPR-equipped patrol vehicles into Security Center, you can deploy a mobile AutoVu™ system.
Before you begin
What you should know
Information about setting up a typical mobile AutoVu™ deployment is provided here. Your process might be different, depending on your specific installation requirements.
NOTE: Settings that are pre-configured during your installation are not listed in this task. For example, when you install Security Center, the ALPR Manager root folder is automatically created on your computer at the location C:\Genetec\AutoVu\RootFolder.
- Log on to the Sharp Portal, and configure the Sharp for a mobile AutoVu™ system. For information about logging on to the Sharp Portal, see Loggin on to the SharpOS 5.9 Portal.
- Connect Genetec Patroller™ to Security Center so that Genetec Patroller™ is discovered by the ALPR Manager.
- Connect mobile Sharp units to Genetec Patroller™.
- Configure the ALPR Manager server and database settings.
- Create and configure hotlist entities.
- Configure Genetec Patroller™.