The Zones tab in Config Tool enables you to import Keyhole Markup Language (KML) files so you can easily create parking lots in Security Center.
Create a KML file for your map. This can be done using Google Earth.
Before you begin
What you should know
- If the KML file you want to import is not supported or not valid, you will receive an error message.
- If you want update a KML lot in Security Center by reimporting an updated KML file, delete the original KML lot first so you don't get a duplicate.
- From the Config Tool home page, click , Permit restrictions, or Overtime rules.
Select the permit, permit restriction, or overtime rule you want to configure, then
The map appears.
- Click Import KML () and navigate to the folder that contains your KML file.
Select the KML file and click Open.
The parking lot appears in your map as a filled polygon with a thick blue border on the map. The name of the parking lot is written in the center.
- Select the parking lot in the map. In the dialog box that appears, enter the number of Spaces the parking lot contains.
- Click Apply.