The federated reads matching feature applies only for real-time reads.
The federated reads matching feature does not raise hits for the following:
- Stored reads, such as reads from a XML import module of a federated site
- Genetec Patroller™ offloads
- Reads over 5 minutes old on the federated site that are not sent to the Federation™ host
The Source column in a report displays only the federated site from where the read was received, and not the ALPR Manager role on the Federation™ host that raised the hit. To identify the role on the Federation™ host that raised the hit, you must include the role details in the hotlist name. For example, a hotlist named Hotlist A associated to a role running on the Federation™ host named ALPR Manager 1 could be named to Hotlist A on ALPR Manager 1.
In the following scenarios, low-resolution images are displayed in the reports:
- The corresponding read or hit has been deleted at the federated site.
- The federated site is not accessible.