If you want a different Synergis™ unit to manage your Mercury and Honeywell controllers, you can move the controllers in Config Tool, using the Move to a different unit button, instead of deleting and re-adding them.
What you should know
- The Synergis™ units can be under different Access Manager roles.
- The Access Manager roles, Synergis™ units, and controllers can be offline.
- From the home page, open the Access control task, and click the Roles and units view.
- In the entity tree, expand the Access Manager, and click the access control unit of the controller.
- Click the Peripherals tab, and select the controller you want to move.
Click Move to a different unit ().
The Select destination unit dialog box opens.
- Click the access control unit you want the controller moved to, and then click OK.