If you want a different Intrusion Manager role to manage and control an intrusion detection unit, for load balancing or another purpose, you can move the unit to another Intrusion Manager using the Move unit tool.
Before you begin
- The Intrusion Manager role must be on the same LAN as the intrusion detection unit it controls.
- If the unit extension is not created automatically, you must add it.
- If the intrusion panel is physically connected to a serial port on the server hosting the original role, make sure you do the same with the server hosting the new role.
- From the home page, click .
- From the Unit type drop-down list, select Intrusion detection unit.
- Select the units you want to move.
- Under Intrusion Manager, select the new Intrusion Manager role to control the unit.
- Click .