When you do not have credentials assigned to cardholders or visitors, you can print paper credentials (badges without credential data) as name tags or photo IDs for visual identification.
Before you begin
What you should know
You can print a badge while creating a new cardholder or visitor, or after they are created.
Do one of the following:
- For cardholders, open the Cardholder management task, select a cardholder, and then click Modify ().
- For visitors, open the Visitor management task, select a visitor, and then click Modify ().
- In the Credential section, click Add a credential ().
- In the menu that appears, click Paper credential (print).
In the Badge printing dialog box, select a badge from
A print preview of the badge is shown. Cardholder or visitor information might be shown on the badge, depending on how the badge template is designed. No credential data is shown on the badge.
- To print the paper credential, click Print badge.