You can configure Security Center to send you or another user an email before cardholders or their credentials expire.
Before you begin
If you want the user to be notified by email, make sure they have a valid email address.
What you should know
Users can be notified for every cardholder or credential that is expiring soon, or only for specific entities.
If a cardholder expires, their credential is no longer valid.
- Open the Access control task, and click the General settings view.
- Switch the Trigger event ‘Entity is expiring soon’ option to ON, and select how many days prior to the expiration to trigger the event.
- Click Apply.
- Open the System task, and click the General settings view.
- Click Actions, then click Add an item ().
- In the Event-to-action page, scroll down the When list and click Entity is expiring soon.
(optional) Select an entity in the From list.
CAUTION:Make sure that the entity you select is the one you want to monitor. If you select a cardholder, and it is the credential that is expiring soon, the event-to-action will not be executed.
Under the Action menu, select Send an email, then select the
Recipients, edit the email, and set the
- Click Save.
- If necessary, change the time range when this event-to-action is in effect.
The recipient is sent an email the specified number of days before the entity expires.