You can remove a camera from the Auxiliary Archiver, so it is no longer recorded by the Auxiliary Archiver.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- Select the Auxiliary Archiver, click the Cameras tab and click Delete the item ().
In the confirmation dialog box that appears, click Delete.
All records of this camera’s video archive are deleted from the role’s database.
In the second confirmation dialog box, do one of the following:
- Click No if you want to keep the video files
This allows you to play the video files with the Video file player in Security Desk, but you will no longer be able to query the video archive with the Archives task.
- Click Yes if you do not want to keep the video files.
- Click No if you want to keep the video files on disk.