For hotlists and permit lists to be monitored by patrol vehicles, they must be activated and managed by at least one ALPR Manager.
What you should know
- The ALPR Manager sends the active hotlists and permit lists to the patrol vehicles it manages.
- The ALPR Manager matches the hotlists against the reads collected from Sharp cameras to produce hits.
- When you create a new hotlist or permit list, they are active for all ALPR Managers by default.
Only patrol vehicles configured for parking enforcement require permits.
NOTE: You can also associate permits to individual patrol vehicles, and hotlists to individual patrol vehicles and Sharp units.
- From the Config Tool home page, click , and then click the ALPR Manager you want to configure.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Under File association, select the hotlists and permits you want the ALPR Manager to manage.
- Click Apply.