This section lists the settings found in the Video unit Identity tab, in the Video task.
In the Identity tab, you can view hardware-specific information, in addition to the standard entity information (name, description, logical ID, and so on).
- Manufacturer of the video unit.
- Product type
- Model of the video unit.
- Firmware version
- Current firmware version installed on the video unit.
- Displays the recommended firmware version. If the firmware version is the same as the proposed version, it will display Up to date.
- Upgrade ()
- Upgrade the firmware on the video unit.
- Indicates whether the video unit supports audio.
- Indicates whether the video unit supports SSL (Secure Socket Layer protocol).