You configure the settings of the Web-based SDK role from the Roles view of the System task in Security Center Config Tool.
Web-based SDK - Properties tab
- Port + Base URI
- These two parameters are used to determine the address of the web service.
For example, with Port=4590 and Base URI=WebSdk, the web service address would be “http://<computer>:4590/WebSdk/”, where <computer> is the DNS name or public IP address of the server hosting the Web-based SDK role.
- Streaming port
- Port used to stream the events. You can configure which events to listen to.
- Use SSL connection
- Turn this option on (default=off) to use SSL encryption for communications with the web service. If you are using SSL encryption, the web service address uses https instead of http.
- SSL settings
- Settings required when you are using SSL encryption.
- Name of the certificate to use. Use the form: “CN=NameOfTheCertificate”. The certificate must be registered in Windows. You can find procedures on the web on how to do just that.
- Bind certificate to port
- Turn this option on (default=off) to bind the certificate to the port. This operation does the same thing as you would normally do under Windows.
Web-based SDK - Resources tab
- Servers hosting this role.