The Fleet health monitoring task shows the status of your AVL units and their associated entities, such as cameras, archivers, and GPS units. Use it to identify where to direct maintenance.
The Fleet health monitoring task shows a list of AVL entities and their respective details.
You can filter for the following criteria to find the AVL units you need:
- Unit state represented by the following colors:
NOTE: Major faults directly interfere with the capture and offload of data. Minor faults indicate an entity that is in a warning state.
- Green: none of the entities associated with the units are faulted
- Yellow: some of the entities associated with the units have minor faults
- Red: some of the entities associated with the units have major faults
- Grey: there are no entities associated with the units
- AVL unit name
- Auto refresh periodNOTE: The shortest time period allowed for auto refresh is five seconds.