To color boolean values based on their state in the vehicle route playback task, you must configure the metadata keys in the Security Center Fleet Monitoring plugin.
This configuration will allow the plugin to recognize that the metadata keys produce boolean values. The values will appear as green when they are on and light grey when they are off. The metadata coloring feature is found in the metadata tile of the Vehicle route playback task.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the Fleet Monitoring plugin role from the entity browser and click the Metadata tab.
Click Add ().
The Add metadata configuration window opens.
- In the Metadata key field, enter the name of the key as it appears in the Vehicle route playback task.
- From the Value type drop-down list, select Boolean.
- Click OK.
- To add additional metadata keys, repeat steps 3 through 6.
- Click Apply.