If a GPS unit seems to not be receiving data from a data source, and its data is shown as stale in a monitoring tile, there might be an error in the identifier prefix of the data source.
The unique identifier prefixed to the NMEA sentence is sending unexpected data.
- From the Genetec™ Server Admin, select the server running the Vehicle Monitoring plugin.
- Next to the server name, click the Actions list, and select Console.
- Click Loggers, and then under Active
loggers, search for pushdatasource.NOTE: The Genetec.ITS.GPS.Server.Comms.DataSources.Push.DocketPushDataSource logger is displayed.
- Click Debug, and then click
Add.NOTE: Incoming data is displayed in the Logs section.
- Identify and resolve issues in the identifier prefix.