From the my offloads tab, you can view the status of queued, in-progress, and recently completed data offload requests, request a new offload, and jump to the route playback task.
Export video using the Route playback task.
Before you begin
- Optional: Enter a keyword in the Filter dialogue box.
- Specify the user or group that initiated the offload.
- Specify the time period during which the offload was completed in minutes, hours, or days.
Configure the auto refresh settings to suit your needs.
NOTE: The lowest possible value for auto refresh is five seconds.
- If you want to offload the data again, or perform a similar offload using the same AVL unit and cameras, but with other details changed, click retry.
- Select the offload you need and click play () to jump to the route playback task.
After you finish
- Review the video associated with the offload in the route playback task.
- Click Request offload to return to the AVL data offload task.