In the Monitoring task in Security Desk, you can monitor video feeds from vehicles with AVL units in map tiles or in one tile among other entities in your system.
Before you begin
- Install the Security Center Fleet Monitoring and Security Center Vehicle Monitoring plugins.
- Configure AVL and GPS entities for your vehicles.
- Configure your map to use Security Center Fleet Monitoring features.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Monitoring task.
Select an AVL unit to monitor by doing one of the following:
- From the entity tree, right-click an AVL unit and select Monitor entity.
- From the entity tree, drag an AVL unit to a monitoring tile.
- Click Monitoring , and select a tile for the AVL unit.
To select camera entities, use the Lasso tool by clicking and dragging on the
layout map tile.
Video feed from the selected cameras is displayed in other tiles.
To unpack vehicle video feeds, from the vehicle's monitoring tile, click , then
Live video feeds from all associated cameras are displayed.
- Click Pack to repack video feeds.