In the My offloads task, you can quickly find vehicles and offload video data from them.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the My offloads task.
Click Request offload ()
The AVL data offload task opens.
- In the Choose inquiry type section, select Geographic search.
Specify one or more search filters:
- Select area: Use the slider to set the radius of the geofenced area to be searched. To reposition the area, select the Click map to set circle location checkbox and click a new center position on the map.
- Select time frame: Set the time range of the data that you are searching for.
The Search Results section shows a list of all vehicles and associated cameras that passed through the area during the specified period.
- In the Search Results section, select all the checkboxes for the AVL units and cameras who data you want to offload.
- To filter your offload for specific data events, go to the Data filters section, specify the type of data events to offload, and the time range, in seconds, to include before and after the event.
- To offload data from a particular time frame, go to the Data filters section, select Specific time range, and specify the time range of data to offload.
To create an incident for your data offload, set Create
incident to On, and select an incident
You can configure offload incident titles in the Fleet Monitoring plugin role.
- To notify users that the offload is complete, set Notify on completion to On, select your users and user groups, and choose the notification method.
- In the Other settings section, go to the Offload order list, and set the order in which data is offloaded by selecting Oldest first or Newest first.
Click Offload data.
The data offload process begins and the my offloads task opens.
View vehicle route, video and data in the Route playback task.