In the My offloads task, you can quickly select vehicles and time frames and queue up an offload request for when the vehicle goes online.
If vehicles are unable to offload data while offline, they can be queued to automatically offload data when they come online, such as when entering a WiFi area.
What you should know
- From the Security Desk home page, open the My offloads task.
Click Request offload ()
The AVL data offload task opens.
- In the Choose inquiry type area, select Specific vehicles.
- In the Select time frame section, set the time range of the data that you are searching for.
In Select entities section, click , and select
the AVL entities.
The AVL entities are displayed in the Selected entities list with their associated cameras.
To create an incident for your data offload, set Create
incident to On, and select an incident
You can configure offload incident titles in the Fleet Monitoring plugin role.
- To notify users that the offload is complete, set Notify on completion to On, select your users and user groups, and choose the notification method.
- In the Other settings section, go to the Offload order list, and set the order in which data is offloaded by selecting Oldest first or Newest first.
Click Offload data.
The data offload process begins and the my offloads task opens.