You can run the AVL data offload report to view details on past AVL data offloads.
The AVL data offload report shows a list of past AVL data offloads and their respective covered time range, destination archiver, status, transferred data size, transfer start time, transfer duration, total offload duration, and offload ID. The report also indicates whether the offload was triggered automatically, what time it was queued, and what time it ended.
What you should know
If the offload failed, the report lists why it failed, and if the data was recovered in a different offload.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the AVL data offload report task.
- Select your AVL units from the Entities list.
(Optional) Specify additional search filters:
- Offload filter: Filter by timestamp, offload type, and status.
- Time range: Filter by specific time ranges.
- Click Generate report.
- To generate a visual report, click Charts.
- To play back the offloaded video in a monitoring tile, double-click the associated entity in the report, or drag it to a monitoring tile.
After you finish
- Investigate past events. For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Report incidents. For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.