You can run the AVL video offload report to generate reports on the size of the video offloaded from selected AVL units per day, and per four-hour period.
The Expected column indicates whether the amount of bites transferred for a camera during a four-hour period was above or below the expected amount. This helps filter for smaller size transfers and identify potential transfer issues.
What you should know
- From the Security Desk home page, open the AVL video offload report task.
- From the Entities list, select AVL units.
(Optional) Specify additional search filters:
- Area filter: Filter by specific areas.
- Time range: Filter by specific time ranges.
- Click Generate report.
- To generate a visual report, click Charts.
After you finish
- Investigate past events. For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Report incidents. For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.