To be notified when a unit's firmware (such as Axis or Access Control units) contains security issues, connect Genetec™ Update Service (GUS) to Security Center using your Server Admin credentials.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task.
- Click the General settings view, and click the Updates page.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the Advanced section, under Credentials, click Security Center Directory.
- In the Security Center Directory dialog box, enable Modify credential of Server Admin and enter a password.
- Click Save configuration.