To connect the SharpX web portal using an HTTPS connection, you must obtain a certificate that is either self-signed or issued by a trusted certificate authority (CA) and install it on the SharpV camera.
- Open the Sharp Portal and select the Configuration page.
- In the Security settings section, select Use HTTPS, then click on Show Settings.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, click on Create a certificate signing request.
- In the Create a certificate signing request dialog box, enter the required information and click OK.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, click Install certificate.
- Navigate to the signed certificate and click Open.
- When the installation is complete, click OK on the Installation Complete dialog box and OK on the Security Settings dialog box.
- On the Configuration page of the Sharp Portal, click Save to complete the installation.