To connect to the SharpX web portal using an HTTPS connection, you must obtain a certificate that is either self-signed or issued by a trusted certificate authority (CA) and install it on the SharpX camera.
- Open the Sharp Portal and select the Configuration page.
- In the Security settings section, select Use HTTPS, then click on Show Settings.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, click on Create self-signed certificate.
- In the Create a certificate signing request dialog box, enter the required information and click OK.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, click OK.
On the Configuration page of the Sharp
Save to complete the installation.