Synergis™ Cloud Link supports the latest security updates in the field with cumulative security rollups. From Synergis™ Appliance Portal, you can apply the latest temporary fixes or patches to security vulnerabilities as they are discovered.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the firmware installed on the appliance is version 10.9 or later, and the appliance has at least 1.5 GB of available storage.
- For Synergis™ Cloud Link appliances that have image version 3.3.2 or earlier, contact Technical Support.
- For Synergis™ Cloud Link appliances that have image version 4.0 or earlier, see KBA-79036 Changes to cumulative security rollups for Synergis™ appliances in March 2020.
What you should know
Download the cumulative security rollup from the GTAP Product Download
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Synergis™ Softwire.
- Download the cumulative security rollup listed in the Tools & Cumulative Security Rollup section.
- Save the SynergisSecurityrollupYYYYMMDD.sfw file on your local drive.
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- Click Select upgrade file, select the cumulative security rollup file, and click Open.
- Click Upgrade now.
After you finish
- Generate a Hardware inventory report in Config Tool to check for possible failure reasons or confirm the firmware version displayed for the unit.
- Verify that all doors controlled by the upgraded unit operate properly.