It is considered a best practice to log all security-related events, so they are recorded in the database and available for reporting in the Activity trails task.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the General settings view.
- Click the Activity trails tab.
In the Activity trails page, select the following
- Connected to remote Security Desk
- Disconnected from remote Security Desk
- User logged off
- User logged on
- User logon failed
- Trusted certificate reset
- Click Apply.