After the NEC ExpressCluster software has been installed, you must install Security Center Server and SQL Server on your active server first, and then on your standby server.
A Security Center license will be needed for each main server.
Before you begin
- Install Security Center Server including the appropriate Omnicast™ compatibility pack, if necessary, and SQL Server. For more information, see the Security Center Installation and Upgrade Guide.
Launch the Server
and do the following:
If the server is a Security
main server (hosting the Directory role), apply the Security
Center license in the Server
NOTE: Two Security Center server licenses are needed; one for each server.
- In the Server Admin, make sure that the network card binding for the Genetec Server is set to Any.
- Close the Server Admin and reboot the server.
- If the server is a Security Center main server (hosting the Directory role), apply the Security Center license in the Server Admin.
- Repeat the steps on the standby server.
- Using your Config Tool application, log on to the active Security Center server to ensure that the roles you need have been successfully created.
- Install Security Center (see the Security Center Installation Guide).