After creating the cluster, you must configure it.
- Use the NEC ClusterManager application on the workstation used for cluster management to add the Start script and Stop script batch files.
- Change the Cluster Manager’s view from Operation mode to Configuration mode.
Right-click the failover group and select Add Resource.
The Resource Definition of Group (failover) wizard opens.
- Select Type: script resource, and click Next.
- Accept the defaults for dependencies, and click Next.
- Accept the defaults for Recovery operations, and click Next.
- On the Scripts page, click Add and select your Start.bat script file.
- On the Scripts page, click Add and select your Stop.bat script file.
- Click Finish.
Right-click Monitors, and select Add Monitor
Add the following Monitors:
- IP monitor for your network gateway.
- Mirror connect monitor for your clustered mirror disk.
- Mirror disk monitor for your clustered mirror disk.
- NIC Link Up/Down monitor for your active server and standby server’s public network interface.
- Service monitor for the Microsoft SQL Server.