With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
- People Counting area cardholder search field
- You can now use the Search field in Security Desk's People counting task to find specific cardholders in an area. The search feature examines first names, last names and area names, and autocompletes as you type. You can also enter partial text. For example, entering "mit" brings up "Smith."
- Area occupancy limits
- You can now generate maximum occupancy events on areas. The possible events are:
- Max occupancy reached (Hard and Soft mode)
- Max occupancy exceeded (Soft mode)
- Below max occupancy (Hard and Soft mode)
In Hard mode, the door will not unlock for the next person after maximum occupancy is reached. In Soft mode, the door will grant access upon reaching the limit, but will trigger the event.
- Duress PIN on areas
- Synergis™ Cloud Link now supports Duress PIN on any door that is set to Card and PIN. To signal a duress, authorized cardholders must badge and enter their regular PIN + 1 to the last digit. For example, if the regular PIN is 1234, then the duress PIN is 1235. If the last digit is a 9, then it becomes a 0; for example, 9999 would become 9990.
- ANSSI-compliant visitor escort for turnstiles
- You can now configure ANSSI-compliant turnstiles with enhanced security and
visitor-escort functions, including the option to assign a second host to visitor
delegations that go over a set visitor limit. ANSSI compliance requires a specific
badge-and-enter order for hosts and visitors, and new events that are triggered when a
delegation violates that order.If the badging order between host and visitor is not respected, it can trigger any of the following events:
- Access denied: a valid host is required is triggered if a visitor badges before the host.
- Visitor astray: if the host badges and enters without the visitor(s),
then this event is triggered for each visitor, including a Missing tail
host event if a second host was configured.
- Visitor astray is also triggered if a visitor does not badge after the host enters, or if the tail host badges before the last visitor.
- Missing tail host is triggered if the tail host in a two-host delegation does not badge.