With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
The following video enhancements are included in Security Center 5.7 SR5:
- Improved configuration of HttpsOptions
- HttpsOptions on the Archiver role can now be configured in a new Advanced security settings section in Config Tool.
- Support for Hanwha Techwin PNM-9320VQP
- The Hanwha Techwin PNM-9320VQP can now be added to Security Center. Smart zoom must be configured on the unit web page before adding the unit to Security Center.
KiwiVision™ video analytics 4.1 GA enhancements
- Support for object detection analytics
- You can now use the KiwiVision™ video analytics module to detect objects left in or removed from a scene, such as unattended luggage.
- Predefined and custom analytics scenarios
- You can now choose from different types of analytics scenarios to use as starting points to accelerate configuring video analytics. The settings that are available in predefined scenarios vary depending on the use case that they are designed for. For cases that are not covered by the predefined scenarios, you can use custom-type scenarios, which have all settings available for configuration. For more information, see About analytics scenarios.